What is Real-Time Water Management?
Posted March 7, 2021 by hydro_admin 1 0
In the following article we are gonna discuss the following points:
1. Why the world is choosing automations?
2. How automations are making our life better?
3. Summary of the key benefits.
Automations are constantly becoming a part of our life making it easier and safer. Monitoring your pool and its chemical parameters is key to have a worry-free swim and enjoy yourself without having to constantly perform manual tests. All these radical advancements in low-powered, low-cost microprocessors and IoT (Internet of Things) created this new market that drastically changed the way we do things.
- Automated chemical controllers offer thousands precise measurements per day with true PPM chlorine probes to constantly monitor the chlorination and sanitization of your pool.
- Automated Dosing Pumps in conjunction with the controller dose the correct amount of chemicals in the pool keeping the optimum chemical dosage throughout the day, resulting in 15-20% reduction in chemical usage.
- Water monitoring & data collection are all cloud-based creating a data log with graphs of the different chemical parameters of your pool throughout the day allowing you to access them from any device remotely
- Platform Connectivity allows all your pools to be connected in a single device optimizing your water treatment processes and reducing your labor costs.
- Notifications & Alarms inform you about any deviations in the chemical parameters for troubleshooting purposes