Made of marine grade aluminum
Non-Slip drive belt, guided on aluminum rollers
Stainless steel sealed bearings A4
LComes with 3 bars. To position at your choice : 2 side or 1 front. Easy installation, choice.
Easy adjustment of the tension of the belt by 2 tensioners.
Weight with 1 front bar: 35,00 kg
Weight with 2 sidebars: 36,80 kg
Weight of a bar: 1,80 kg
Dimensions (L x W in cm)Carpet : 130 x 80
Training band: 110 x 56
Surface area: 70 x 56
Size of the bars (L x W in cm): 75 x 75
Percentage of elevation: de 2% à 17%
Care instructions to keep your device in top condition
- As soon as the carpet is out of the basin: rinse your appliance with fresh water and wipe it preferably.
- Manual dosing of chemicals or shock treatments should not be performed near the AquaNess Mat to avoid high concentrations or spills. Move the trampoline away during these treatments.
- Be careful not to drop your AquaNess carpet, avoid any shock. Impacts on the paint or deformation of the frame due to impact do not give right to the application of the guarantee.
- When not in use, store your AquaNess carpet in a dry, ventilated area
- Failure to follow the maintenance instructions above voids the warranty.
- 2 years warranty against all manufacturing defects, subject to the maintenance tips
- 6 months warranty on wear parts
- Made in France : factory in Alsace 67 Bas-Rhin
*WARNING => The guarantee will not apply if an unbalanced pH is the cause of possible alterations of the paint, aluminum frame or stainless steel bolts
**IMPORTANT => before each immersion: check the pH of the pond water!
The pH, or hydrogen potential, represents the concentration of water in hydrogen ions. The pH level is between 0 and 14; the pool water must be neutral or slightly basic.