Made of 6000 series marine grade aluminum
PBi-component epoxy paint, resistant to salt and chlorine
High-strength jumping canvas, polyester woven mesh, PVC coating
8 cupping feet for maximum support
Elastic cord cushioning
Weight: 10 kg
Weight of the support bar: 2 kg
Tube dimensions: 35 mm
Floor height to frame: 36 cm
Height of the frame on the handlebars (holding bar): 110 cm
Maximum weight supported: 150 kg
Care instructions to keep your device in top condition
- As soon as the trampoline is out of the pool: rinse your appliance with fresh water and wipe it preferably.
- Manual dosing of chemicals or shock treatments should not be performed near the AquaNess trampoline, to avoid high concentrations or spills caused by splashing. Move the trampoline away during these treatments.
- Be careful not to drop your AquaNess trampoline, avoid any shock. Impacts on the paint or deformation of the frame due to impact do not give right to the application of the guarantee.
- When not in use, store your AquaNess trampoline in a dry, ventilated room
- Failure to follow the maintenance instructions above voids the warranty.
- 2 years warranty against all manufacturing defects, subject to the maintenance tips
- 6 months warranty on wear parts
- Made in France : factory in Alsace 67 Bas-Rhin
*WARNING => The guarantee will not apply if an unbalanced pH is the cause of possible alterations of the paint, aluminum frame or stainless steel bolts
**IMPORTANT => before each immersion: check the pH of the pond water!
The pH, or hydrogen potential, represents the concentration of water in hydrogen ions. The pH level is between 0 and 14; the pool water must be neutral or slightly basic.