- Increase pool temperatures by up to 8°C
- Reduce chemical consumption by up to 40%
- Reduce energy consumption by over 70%
- Save money
- 5 year + expected lifespan
General cover benefits:
- Available with GeoBubble™ technology
- Eliminates water evaporation by 98% +
- Reduces debris contamination
- Reduces the pool’s carbon footprint
Cover material to maximise solar gain and heat the swimming pool
The Sol+Guard™ 500 micron transparent swimming pool material transmits 80% of the sun’s energy in the visual and IR spectrum through the material to heat the water and basin of the swimming pool. Tests conducted in the UK show a temperature increase of up to 6˚C. Testimonials from hotter climates estimate an increase of up to 8˚C above the ambient pool temperature, reducing the heating demand by up to 70%.
The Sol+Guard™ swimming pool cover material is a sustainable solution to reducing the running costs and the carbon foot print of the swimming pool when in use, representing an eco-friendly solution by providing solar gain, evaporation control and heat retention.
Welded assembly. Reinforced fabric sewn along the edges of both widths, edging strips on both long sides (strictly rectangular covers only), eyelets every 0.50m on one width and at each corner.
There are no reviews yet.