- Increase pool temperatures by up to 8°C
- Reduce chemical consumption by up to 40%
- Reduce energy consumption by over 70%
- Save money
- 5 year + expected lifespan
General cover benefits:
- Available with GeoBubble™ technology
- Eliminates water evaporation by 98% +
- Reduces debris contamination
- Reduces the pool’s carbon footprint
Cover material to maximise solar gain and heat the swimming pool
The Sol+Guard™ 500 micron transparent swimming pool material transmits 80% of the sun’s energy in the visual and IR spectrum through the material to heat the water and basin of the swimming pool. Tests conducted in the UK show a temperature increase of up to 6˚C. Testimonials from hotter climates estimate an increase of up to 8˚C above the ambient pool temperature, reducing the heating demand by up to 70%.
The Sol+Guard™ swimming pool cover material is a sustainable solution to reducing the running costs and the carbon foot print of the swimming pool when in use, representing an eco-friendly solution by providing solar gain, evaporation control and heat retention.
As Luxe type, but with reinforced fabric sewn along all the edges.