The foam cover is available in two thicknesses 6mm and 8mm.
The two models have an inner side composed of structured thermo-compressed polyethylene (made for better rolling) with the addition of a transparent polyethylene film. For your ease when covering the pool we have also developed a leading-edge system which provides better floatation of the foam cover. Especially useful when covering the pool on your own.
- The FOAM6D model has an upper side made from reinforced polyethylene with anti-UV treatment.
- The PREMIUM FOAM6D model uses a material which features a very resistant stabilised copolymer coating with anti-UV treatment for extra strength and longevity.
- Avoids heat dispersion
Water temperature lowers after sunset. The cover allows you to limit heat loss in your pool water.
- Stops evaporation
The cover preserves accumulated heat and reduces evaporation
- Reduces the odour of chlorine
The odour of chlorine is contained within the pool, for greater user comfort
- Realistically economises water treatment products
The sun’s reaction in your pool water is limited, less water treatment products are required.
- Facilitates dehumidifiers action
Reduces ambient humidity by means of the cover’s action.
Let us talk technical:
Thickness: FOAM6D: 6mm, Premium FOAM6D: 8mm
Weight: FOAM6D: 470 g/m2, Premium FOAM6D: 850 g/m2
Colour: FOAM6D: Blue, Premium FOAM6D: Blue
Stability: FOAM6D: from -20° to +38°, Premium FOAM6D: from -20° to +40°
Thermal conduction: 0,038 W/mK
Water absorption at 28 days: – 1% of volume
Excellent resistance to chlorine
There are no reviews yet.