Advantages: Ideal for use in indoor pools and shallow pools
Frame, Handlebar, Pedalboard: Marine Grade Aluminum – 6000 Series
Nuts and bolts: Stainless A4
Blades: Anti bacterial high density polyethylene (HDPE)
Two-component epoxy paint, high resistance to salt and chlorine (controlled pH)
LIGHT & ROBUST
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE TECHNICAL DESIGN
VERY EASY TO MOVE
Recommended water height: 1 m, Weight: 9,8 Kg, Maximum water height: 1,60 m
Settings: Saddle height adjustable by MTB collar, quick release Adjustable handlebar
Pedal resistance system: Hydraulic resistance
Intensity of pedaling: Adjustable pedal platform to exercise +/- effort during pedaling (water resistance)
Ground clearance (height of the crank axle): 30 cm
Floor space: 66 cm
Coating protection: Protective glides for all types of coverings (suction option possible)
Care instructions to keep your device in top condition
- As soon as the bike is out of the pool: rinse your AquaNess with fresh water, including under the seat, and wipe it off preferably
- Manual dosing of chemicals or shock treatments should not be performed near the AquaNess to avoid high concentrations or splashing. Move the bike away during these treatments.
- Be careful not to drop your AquaNess, avoid any shock. Impacts on the paint or deformation of the frame due to impact do not give right to the application of the guarantee.
- When not in use, store your AquaNess in a dry, ventilated room
- Failure to follow the maintenance instructions above voids the warranty.
- 2 years warranty against all manufacturing defects, subject to the maintenance tips
- Warranty 6 months on the wear parts (strap, handles, saddle, …)
- Made in France : factory in Alsace 67 Bas-Rhin
*WARNING => The guarantee will not apply if an unbalanced pH is the cause of possible alterations of the paint, aluminum frame or stainless steel bolts
**IMPORTANT => before each immersion: check the pH of the pond water!
The pH, or hydrogen potential, represents the concentration of water in hydrogen ions. The pH level is between 0 and 14; the pool water must be neutral or slightly basic.